Last Modified: 7/14/2022
3) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
User Information: Information you provide to us on or through the Website may include:
- Information you provide while creating your account, including your name, phone number, email address, payment information, address, age,profile name, or other information by which you may be identified ("personal information").
- For job-poster-users, information you provide by filling in forms on the Website, posting job listings (including job descriptions, salary information, job locations and other information) or other materials (including but not limited to resumes and other documents), typing search queries, and information or materials provided to other users, including caregiver-users.
- For job-seeker-users, information you provide by filling in forms on the Services, typing search queries, responding to job listings, submitting job applications, and information or materials provided to other users, including job-poster-users.
- Information you provide when you contact customer support or report a problem with the Services, including your email address, and records and copies of such correspondence.
- Job-poster-users may be required to provide financial information through third-party payment processors before participating in any purchases or sales through the Website, and details to fulfill the transaction.
User Contributions: You also may provide information to be posted, submitted, published, displayed or transmitted ("posted") on public areas of the Website, or to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Payment Information: All payments are processed by third-party payment processors, and all payment information that you provide is provided directly to such third parties. However, we may receive information, such as payment confirmation or receipts, from other third parties processing your payment.
4) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Types of Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information related to your usage, diagnostic and performance reports, including:
- Usage: Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, usage details, location data, online status, length of visit, log files and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Devices & Connection: Information about your computer, device and Internet connection, including your IP address, hardware model, operating system and browser type, and mobile network information.
Types of Technology: The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, however we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Technologies we use to collect data automatically may include:
- Analytics Tracking: Pages of the Website may contain tracking codes that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics (for example, tracking visits to certain content, site performance and page speed, and search terms used to find the Website).
- Beacons:We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using technology such as "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This automatically collected information may include your IP address, web browser, device type, the web pages you visit just before or after using the Website, pages or content you view or interact with on the Website, and the dates and times you visit, access, or use the Website. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
- Geo-location: We may obtain information about your physical location, such as by use of GPS and other geo-location features in your device, or by inference from other information we collect (for example, your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet).
5) THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION
Third-Party Advertisers: Some content or applications within the Services are served by third parties, including advertisers, ad networks
We do not control parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI’s website.
Third-Party Providers: Further, we may work with third-party service providers to help improve our Services. When you interact with third-party providers, you may be providing information directly to the third party. For example, all online payments are processed through third-party payment processors, and job-poster-users may communicate with payment providers regarding orders, transactions, updates or marketing relating to your use of the Services. Caregiver-users may also provide personal information to job-poster-users. We endeavor to work with payment processors that encrypt payment transactions with SSL or other comparable security technology, however we cannot, and do not, verify the security methods implemented or maintained by such third-parties.
Third-Party Users: Other users of the Services may provide us with information about you, such as your contact information, or may provide other information through their User Contributions.
6) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes: Collecting this information helps us improve our Services and deliver a better, more personalized experience, by enabling us to:
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests, and recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Present, improve, fix, troubleshoot, customize and analyze our Website and its contents.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and improve performance and speed of the Website.
- To communicate with you when you contact us, and provide you with information that you request from us.
- To facilitate purchases and sales through the Website, and to communicate with you regarding purchase or sales transactions you enter into through the Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which the information is provided, or for any other purpose with your consent.
- Contact you about goods or services that you may be interested in. If you do not want your information used for this purpose, you may opt-out through your online account or by clicking to 'unsubscribe' from newsletters.
7) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
User Disclosure: Certain information that you provide through the Services may be available to others who use the Services, including your
name, profile, phone number, status or User Contributions. Other users that you communicate with may store or re-share your information with others. You may
manage your user settings to adjust these features.
Aggregated Data: We may disclose aggregated information (statistical data that does not identify any individual) about our users without restriction.
Company Disclosure: We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or any other purpose disclosed by use with you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
8) MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Job-Poster-User Information: Users with registered accounts can review and change user information and settings by logging into their account. Users may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that they may have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Account Deletion: Registered users may delete their account at any time by using the delete-account feature in the account. Please note that when you delete your account, all of your information may be deleted from our servers, except information we require to operate and provide the Services. However, deleting your account does not affect the information that has been stored or shared by other parties. Further, if you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
9) DATA SECURITY
We, or through third-party service providers, have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about providing information in public areas of the Website like job postings, or messaging threads. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by other users of the Website.
10) GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
Our Website is hosted in the United States, is only intended for users within the United States, and we make no claims that the Website, the Services, or any of its content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Please note that many countries may have laws governing data collection and use that differ from U.S. law. If you choose to use the Services from any other country or region of the world, you should be aware that you are transferring your personal information outside of that country or region to the United States for storage and processing, and that we may also transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the storing and processing of the data, fulfilling your requests, and/or operating the Services by using the Services, you may provide your information to users or third parties in countries outside the United States, regardless of where you are located when using the Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or through the Website, you consent to such transfer, use, storage, and processing.
11) CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on the Website, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Website, Services, or on any of its features, do not make any purchases through the Website, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: email@example.com.
12) YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Mail: 3443 Camino Del Rio S, #202, San Diego, CA 92108
Phone: (619) 487-9000
These Services are operated by San Diego Home Caregivers, LLC, a California limited liability company.